my favorites

                                                                       my favorites                                                                                            hi Iam thirteen years old. Iam going to the  7th class.   my hobbies reading book, ride a bike,listening to music .  I like  winter months   very much,  because   I love  playing   snow .   my favorite  player  ,ismail ege şaşmaz. my favorite book , sherlock holmes ' kızıl dosya'.   I like to listen to pop and english music the  most.    my favorite   sports  voleyball.   my favorite   lesson is  science . my  favorite   english  song is  'friends  and  perfect  '.  I love travel.  my favorite  country is 'istanbul '       finish   thankss....              

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Professor Smith

hadise açıkgöz